With our world-wide experience, we do recognize that , engineers will be better prepared for rigors engineering field,(RIGORS OF THE engineering field) if they are exposed to engineering concepts and on-site experience / exposure.
At SSE the education is guided by the following principles :
- Link research to the relevant theory – and theory to practice inb the labs and in the field.
- Use methods that permit direct investigation of the question.
- Provide explicit, coherent chain of reasoning.
- Replicate and generalize across studies.
- Disclose research to encourage professional scrutiny and critique.