The College has a Students’ Grievance Redressal Committee. The functions of the Committee are to look into the complaints lodged by any student and judge its merit. The Grievance Redressal Committee is also empowered to look into matters of harassment. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the Grievance Redressal Committee members in person. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be sent in writing. Grievances may also be sent through e-mail to the officer in – charge of Students’ Grievance Redressal Committee.
The objective of the Grievance Redressal Committee is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute. A Grievance Redressal Committee has been constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the Students of the College with the following objectives:
- Upholding the dignity of the college by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship etc.
- Encouraging the Students to express their grievances/problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Suggestion/complaint Box has been installed in front of the Administrative Block in which the Students, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances and their suggestions for improving the Academics / Administration in the College.
- Advising students of the college to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
- Advising all the Students to refrain from inciting Students against other Students, teachers and college administration
- Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the Students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Principal.
- The Committee deals with Grievances received in writing from the students about any of the following matters:-
- Academic Matters: Related to the timely issue of duplicate Mark-sheets, Transfer Certificates, Conduct Certificates or other examination related matters.
- Financial Matters: Related to dues and payments for various items from the library, hostels etc,
- Other Matters: Related to certain misgivings about conditions of sanitation, preparation of food, availability of transport etc,
Functionalities of Grievance Redressal cell in SSE:-
- The complaints will be attended promptly on receipt of written grievances from the Students.
- The cell formally will review all cases and will act accordingly as per the Management policy.
- The cell will give a report to the authority about the cases attended to and the number of pending cases, if any, which require direction and guidance from the higher authorities.
- The setting of the Grievance Redressal Committee for students will be widely published.
- The students may feel free to put up a grievance in the format attached and drop it in boxes placed at conspicuous locations.
- The GRC will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.
- The GRC will take up only those matters which have not been solved by the different departments.
- Grievances related to fees etc will be taken up only if the relevant financial documents like demand drafts etc are attached.
- The Committee is requested to Contribute effectively to dispose of the grievances at the earliest.
The Grievance Redressal Committee shall not entertain the following issues:
- Decisions of the Executive Council, Academic Council, Board of studies and other Administrative or Academic Committees constituted by the University.
- Decisions with regard to the award of scholarship, fee concessions, medals, etc.
- Decisions made by the University with regard to disciplinary matters and misconduct.
- Decisions of the University about admissions in any courses offered by the Institute.
- Decisions by the competent authority on assessment and examination result.
Establishment of a Grievance Redressal Committee:-
In order to comply with the AICTE Regulation for addressing, student or Parent’s grievance in a Technical Institution, “Grievance Redressal Committee” of SANSKRITHI SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING Puttaparthi, has been constituted with following faculty members in different positions to enquire the nature and extent of grievance. The committee can suggest the final action to be initiated at the institutional level for the redressal of the same.
The Student or Person, who are willing to launch any complaints, shall send their representation for redressal of their grievance to the following Grievances Redressal Committee. All aggrieved parents and the stockholders may also thenceforth approach to the Grievance Redressal Committee.
SUB: REFORMATION OF GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL COMMITTEE
As per the AICTE Notification No:37-3/Legal/2012, Dated: 25/05/2012, Grievance Redressal Committee is constituted in the college for the purpose of Redressal of grievances of the students and Parents and others, with following members:
|S.No||Name of the Faculty||Designation||Position||Contact No||Email ID|
|2||Mrs.G.Umadevi||ASP /CSE||Member Secretary in Generalemail@example.com|
|3||Mrs.P.Jayalakshmi||AP/Maths||Women’s Empowerment Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|6||Mr. N Pavan Kumar||HOD/EEE||Membersemail@example.com|
STUDENTS’ GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
The Students Grievance Redress Committee has been set up to ensure an effective solution to the student’s grievances of academic and administrative nature and in all such matters directly affecting them, either individually or as a group, with an impartial and fair approach and to sort out various grievances of the students judiciously. It also desires to promote and maintain a conducive and unprejudiced educational environment.
In case of any grievance pertaining to any of the areas mentioned in the AICTE Notification
They would be required to create a login ID and password in the portal itself before uploading their grievance.