Teaching and evaluation are the two sides of a coin. Examination cell plays a key role in evaluation part. The Examination Cell headed by the Chief Superintendent of Examinations (Principal) with supporting staff. The Prime responsibility of Examination Cell is conducting of all examinations (Both Internal and External Exams) in fair and systematic manner under the directions of the Chief Superintendent of Examinations.
- Examination Cell serves all Examination notices received from University to all concerned.
- Examination cell prepares Circulars for students regarding Exam Fee Collection, the last date of fee Collection, modalities of payments of fine etc.
- Examination Cell takes all precautions while preparing Examination Time table, Invigilation duty chart, seating plans for the students in the Examination halls, smooth conduct of Examinations etc.
- Examination Cell mobilizes the proper staff during the Examination time, and assigning them duty as per the duty chart already prepared.
- Examination cell takes necessary steps for distribution of Answer sheets to the concerned teachers after completion of the exam and receiving the answer sheets, award list, and preparing in the desired format to send them to University.
- Examination Cell staff collects Marks Memos of various examinations from the University and they distribute them to the corresponding students.
- Examination cell analyzes all examination results and in consultation with the Principal, prepares the report thereof for submission to appropriate authorities for follow up action.
- Examination Cell keeps all records pertaining to examinations.
- Examination Cell staff addresses grievances of administration, faculty, staff and students on all examination related issues.
Content coming soon.
|II B. Tech I Semester I Mid September 2018 Examinations Time Table|
|SUBJECT NAME / CODE|
|1||17-09-2018 [MONDAY] [02.30 PM to 04.30 PM]||Mathematics – III 15A54301|
|2||18-09-2018 [TUESDAY] [02.30 PM to 04.30 PM]||Electrical and Mechanical Technology 15A01301||Electrical Circuits – II 15A02301||Switching Theory and Logic Design 15A04302||Managerial Economics & Financial Analysis 15A52301|
|3||19-09-2018 [WEDNESDAY] [02.30 PM to 04.30 PM]||Building Materials and Construction 15A01302||Electrical Machines – I 15A02302||Signals and Systems 15A04303||Mechanics of Solids 15A01308||Database Management Systems 15A05301|
|4||20-09-2018 [THURSDAY] [02.30 PM to 04.30 PM]||Strength of Materials – I 15A01303||Control Systems Engineering 15A02303||Probability Theory and Stochastic
|Engineering Drawing for Mechanical Engineers 15A03301||Discrete Mathematics 15A05302|
|5||22-09-2018 [SATURDAY] [02.30 PM to 04.30 PM]||Surveying – I 15A01304||Electronic Devices & Circuits 15A04301||Engineering Mechanics 15A03302||Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering 15A99301|
|6||24-09-2018 [MONDAY] [02.30 PM to 04.30 PM]||Fluid Mechanics 15A01305||Data Structures 15A05201||Electrical Technology 15A02306||Thermodynamics 15A03303||Digital Logic Design 15A04306|
|III B. Tech I Semester I Mid September 2018 Examinations Time Table|
|SUBJECT NAME / CODE|
|1||17-09-2018 [MONDAY] [10.30 AM to 12.30 PM]||Computer Organization 15A05402||Electrical Measurements 15A02501||Design and Drawing of RCC Structures 15A01501||Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machines 15A01510||Operating Systems 15A05501|
|2||18-09-2018 [TUESDAY] [10.30 AM to 12.30 PM]||Antennas and Wave Propagation 15A04501||Linear & Digital IC Applications 15A04509||Estimation, Costing and Valuation 15A01502||Thermal Engineering 15A03501||Computer Networks 15A05502|
|3||19-09-2018 [WEDNESDAY] [10.30 AM to 12.30 PM]||Digital Communication Systems 15A04502||Electrical Power Transmission Systems 15A02502||Geotechnical Engineering-I 15A01503||Dynamics of Machinery 15A03401||Object Oriented Analysis 15A05503|
|4||20-09-2018 [THURSDAY] [10.30 AM to 12.30 PM]||Linear Integrated Circuits and Applications 15A04503||Power Electronics 15A02503||Engineering Geology 15A01504||Machine Tools 15A03503||Principals of Programming Languages 15A05504|
|5||22-09-2018 [SATURDAY] [10.30 AM to 12.30 PM]||Digital System Design 15A04504||Electrical Machines – III 15A02504||Structural Analysis – II 15A01505||Desing Machine Members-I 15A03504||Software Testing 15A05505|
|6||24-09-2018 [MONRDAY] [10.30 AM to 12.30 PM]||MEMS & Microsystms 15A04506||Digital Circuits and Systems 15A04510||Water Harvesting and Conservation 15A01507||Entrepreneurship 15A03505||Introduction to Big Data 15A05506|
|IV B. Tech I Semester I Mid September 2018 Examinations Time Table|
|SUBJECT NAME / CODE|
|1||17-09-2018 [MONDAY] [02.30 PM to 04.30 PM]||Optical Fiber Communication 15A04701||Electrical Distribution Systems 15A02701||Finite Element Methods 15A01701||Management Science 15A52601|
|2||18-09-2018 [TUESDAY] [02.30 PM to 04.30 PM]||Embedded Systems 15A04702||Digital Signal Processing 15A04603||Transportation Engineering – II 15A01702||Automobile Engineering 15A03701||Grid & Cloud Computing 15A05701|
|3||19-09-2018 [WEDNESDAY] [02.30 PM to 04.30 PM]||Microwave Engineering 15A04703||Power System Operation and Control 15A02702||Environmental Engineering 15A01703||CAD/CAM 15A03702||Information Security 15A05702|
|4||20-09-2018 [THURSDAY] [02.30 PM to 04.30 PM]||Data Communications and Networking 15A04704||Utilization of Electrical Energy 15A02703||Water Resources Engineering – II 15A01704||Metrology and Measurements 15A03703||Mobile Application Development 15A05703|
|5||22-09-2018 [SATURDAY] [02.30 PM to 04.30 PM]||Radar Systems 15A04705||Modern Control Theory 15A02704||Air Pollution and Quality Control 15A01707||Refrigeration and Air – Conditioning 15A03704||Computer Graphics 15A05705|
|6||24-09-2018 [MONRDAY] [02.30 PM to 04.30 PM]||Digital Image Processing 15A04708||Flexible AC Transmission Systems 15A02708||Rehabilitation and Retrofitting of Structures 15A01710||Production & Operations
|Software Project Management 15A05707|